Rules for Season Play
- Registration will be limited to a cap of 16 teams, forming 2 groups of 8 teams.
- Each group will play a 7 week round robin series consisting of best of 1 matches each week.
- Reporting Results
- All matches must be reported by screenshot sent to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Match results must be received no later than 24 hours after match is complete
- If matches are not reported within the 24 hour period a loss will occur for both teams.
- The winning team is responsible for sending in the results of the match.
- Each team is allowed 5 players and up to 2 subs.
- Roster changes are allowed during the “normal season”
- Change must be approved by admin with at least 24 hours notice prior to match
- Rosters will be hard locked 2 weeks before playoff season
- All summoners in assigned matches must match the currently registered players, as seen on the team page
- A team is considered forfeit if all 5 players are not present in the lobby 15 minutes after the scheduled match time.
- The team captain is responsible for reporting a “no-show” match to an admin with screenshots of the lobby and any correspondence to the other team
- Teams may reschedule their match if pre-approved by a tournament admin and agreed upon by both teams
- The rescheduled match cannot take place later than Sunday night at midnight of the same scheduled week
- In the event of a disconnect, the game should be paused using the command /pause.
- Each team is allowed a maximum of three pauses and the pauses cannot exceed the time limit allotted in game
- Your match may be chosen to be streamed live, in which you will be contacted no later than 24 hours before the match time. The given match time may be slightly different to accommodate the stream schedule.
- All stats and updated standings will be posted no later than 48 hours after matches have been completed.